Friday, 25 January 2013

WOULD I BE OUT OF LINE IF I SAID, ''I MISS YOU?"

Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky.
So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars,  
it is all your fault.
You made me miss you too much! 

A call for you means I’m missing you. 
The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.  
A hug for you means I need you. 
A kiss for you means I love you. 
Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure.

 I dropped a tear in the ocean.
if I knew you were missing me too. 
 To me you are like blue sky;
every day when I see a blue sky I think of you,
and I miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms.



omey, cepat lah balik.
Aku rindu kau :')


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.