I could see how much you cared from the start.
It made me never want to loose you.
It feels like I'm in the best fairy tale in the world,
or the best dream that I could imagine
and I'm just scared that I'm gonna wake up,
and everything will be gone.
He was so imperfect already.
Do you want to know my problem?
I'll tell you what my problem is...
...I just can't stop thinking about you even for a minute.
Something between the two of us something only we can feel.
In a perfect world, when I'm with you,
I would be wishing you was with me;
when I looked at you, I would be looking at you;
when I smiled at you, my smile would be only for you;
when I thought about someone, I would be thinking about you.
In a perfect world, I would realize that you was the one I was supposed to be with
and I would still be standing here waiting for you still when you finally knows this.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.