Thursday, 17 January 2013

LOVE LETTER FOR MY RASH


Do you ever think what if..you never said your first hello?
What if our paths never crossed? What if you had five more minutes?

He completely stole my heart. I hope he never let me go.
I never really told him. Ahh, actually I do. But I don't think he take it seriously.
But he had me from the first hello. I just wanted to thank you.
Thank you for coming into my happy life, and somehow making it even happier.

Sometimes we joke. Sometimes we're talking about the same thing. 
Sometimes we're just random talking and sometimes we're not talking at all.
But sometimes, but all of the times, I feel comfortable and I trust you with everything you say.
Your more than a friend. You know that don't you?

I love you. I love the way you look at me. I love your voice.
I love your gorgeous smile, I love the way you talk. I love your beautiful brown eyes.
I love your laugh, the way I hear your voice I loose all my thoughts.
I love everything about you.
EVERY SINGLE THING.
I SWEAR.

You wanna know what I think?

I think you do love me, or you could love me. And for sure you know I love you too.

But we're just too scared to admit it because you know the reason. And I get that.  

I just realize that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.