What I really wanna talk about is my rash that is my nigga.
As I am his rash too. LOLLERIES.
I call it a rash since he likes my statuses, almost every single one of them
And he comments on statuses, also every single one of them.
If you still don't get it, it's like, if you have a rash, it's on your skin right?
And it won't come off. That's how my nigga's like.
He's always there. On my statuses, on my comments, EVERYWHERE.
But I sorta like it. In fact, I find it weird if he doesn't comment on my status.
Cause I'm getting really used to it now. Lol thanks omey.
And..........I'm sorta his rash too. I doubt he enjoys it tho. HAHA!
But oh well right?
I'm glad I found an awesome rash/nigga/friend/twin/soulmate now.
Hope this 'thing' lasts.
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.