Saturday, 12 January 2013

2012

Things started to turn upside down.
Or may I say it's the worst year of my life.
Maybe it's just me. Or maybe the world has back-sided me.
Sinking me into misery and emotion.

Here goes.


I thought that everything is going smoothly. No more doubt.

No more memories haunting back. No more insecurity.
But now it is proved that I was wrong.
And again, every questions and uncertainly comes back around.
Just because of an action been made.
Yes, I'm hard to understand. But I can't help it.
It's just how the way I feel. It's uncontrolable. I'm helpless.
I can't read people's mind. I can't measure what's going on.

Some say it's normal to feel this way.

But I found it somewhat annoying and hard to bear.
Where's my strength? I need it back.

I was happy. At first. But everything changed.

It's not whats been planted in my mind for my entire life.
It's not what I hope it will be.
I'm sad as I weep quietly when the real truth comes to me.

I was astonish. Stunned.

What had happened while I'm gone? I don't want it to be this way.
Seeing the person you used to love has lost their smile.
I miss the way you are before 'it' happens.

I know, I understand how hard it is so bear every tragedy.

And I'm really proud that I'm still standing tall.
And hoping that I won't give up. The sorrow of mine flows.
And so I pray that God will give us strength.
Now my only wish is for you to be free from difficulties and get your smile back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.