Friday, 1 February 2013

YOU'RE THE ONE TO BLAME


I lie awake, it's twelve past four
It’s late, I need to sleep
and I already counted all the sheep in my head
This empty feeling and I can't sleep
In order to fall asleep somehow, I showered again
The only thing I left behind is a smile you can't see
When you're far away, I miss you. I need you
I keep drawing your face out on the ceiling
and when I close my eyes
I see you

Even when you're not here, you torture me like this
How did I become this miserable?
What did I do wrong? --- I don’t know

You’re like caffeine, I can’t fall asleep all night
My heart keeps racing and again, I miss you
Each time I breathe, I miss you
When I think that we’re living under the same sky
I go crazier
Though I’m like this
I can’t let you go
  
Maybe I don’t want to forget you
I want to cherish you

Can you feel me
When I think about you
With every breath I take
This is the best feeling
You were everything that I wanted
You stole my heart and you're the one to blame

This moment is perfect
I hope that it will stay
Please don't go away
I need you now 

It doesn't matter
if I have only talk to you
and have never seen you in person
it doesn't matter if you are half way around the world
I just want you to know
that when I don't talk to you
I miss you so much
that there are no words to explain it

Every minute
No matter what I do
My world is an empty place
Don't know if it's a mirage
But I always see your face
I'm missing you so much
Can't help it, I'm in love