Monday, 25 February 2013

CAN I BE YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL?


Tell me how you admire me
Always tell me you love me at all times
When I'm upset, please hold me tight
Play with my hair. Just talk to me
Tell me jokes, makes me laugh
Hold my hand. Pinch my cheek
Let me fall asleep in your arms
Sing to me no matter how awful you sound
Pick me over all the other girls you hang out with
When I get mad at you, just kiss me
Pick me up, tickle me and wrestle with me
Give me piggy back rides
Push me on swings
Look into my eyes and smile
Kiss me on forehead
Show me that you care
Dance with me even if there's no music
When I'm sad, stay on the phone with me even if I'm not saying anything
When you fall in love with me, please tell me.
And don't you ever dare to leave me.

iloveyou <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.