Sorry if I’m not a perfect partner.
I’m sorry if I have a short temper.
I’m sorry if I have a short temper.
I’m sorry if I annoy you.
I’m sorry
if I act a little immature sometimes.
I’m sorry if I ever doubted your
love for me.
I’m sorry if I sometimes fail to understand you.
I'm sorry of being so emotional.
I'm sorry of being so possesive.
I'm sorry that I cry for missing you.
I'm sorry that I can't live without you.
I'm sorry of being so emotional.
I'm sorry of being so possesive.
I'm sorry that I cry for missing you.
I'm sorry that I can't live without you.
I feel
really bad for all of that.
But there’s one thing I’ll never do, I won’t
give you up.
I’ll fight for you and I’ll show you how much you matter
to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.