Wednesday, 9 October 2013

EFFORT



I doesn't expect you to be perfect, but I does expect you to try. 
As long as you're trying, I'll be impressed. 
As long as I can see the effort coming from you, I'll appreciate you. 
As long as I can feel you being consistent with me, I'll be happy. 
At the end of the day, all I want is to know that you're still interested, 
that you still care, that you still want me. 

I doesn't want to be the only one trying because I'd feel stupid if I was. 
Seeing you try would let me know that you still want to be a part of what we had together 
and I need to keep seeing that effort from you or otherwise I just wouldn't bother with you anymore. 
Words aren't gonna be enough for me because anybody can talk, 
but not everyone is able to back up their words with actions 
and if I see that you can do it, 
then it doesn't matter if you aren't perfect because your effort makes up for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.