Thursday, 17 October 2013

FRIENDZONE

We are stranger again but if I got the chance to turn back times, I would do the same. 
Letting go was the best part eventhough for once I felt defeated by friendzone. 
Makes me angry! Makes me feel ashamed.
But if I feel that way, I just realize that this is not love. 
I'm in love with my pride for not losing us. 

I don't love you. 
You were not someone that I love. 
We are not lovers. 
We are friends.
Best friend.
The close one. 

We just stranger getting know each other,
which become closer and eventually end up being stranger again. 
I guess we both just playing games.
 Losing you..yes, I did feel like my world is gonna end. 
But dude, that is just a new beginning.

Whatever it is, you're still my best friend.
I'm sorry for what I've done.
The truth is, I can't love you.
You are like my brother. 

I miss you dude.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.