Sunday, 9 March 2014

YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE ONE

You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else.
 You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones.
  
 I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. 
I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.

♡♡♡
 When I miss you, I read our old conversations, 
listen to songs that reminds me of you, then miss you more.
 I don't want anyone else to have your heart, 
Hold your hand, be in your arms, be the one you love. 
I don't want anyone to take my place.

There may be a million things to smile about, 
but you're definitely my favorite one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.