I lie awake at night for you and I pray.
We cross the deepest oceans, cargo across the sea.
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me.
And all the constellations shine down for us to see.
We cross the deepest oceans, cargo across the sea.
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me.
And all the constellations shine down for us to see.
You light me up and then I fall for you.
Baby, don't you leave me.
I have been saving my smiles for you.
You're the one that I belong to.
Hold me and never let me go.
I'll be the embrace that keeps you warm.
For me you're the sun that breaks the storm.
I'll be alright and i'll sleep sound.
As long as you keep me.
Just the scent of you makes me better.
I have been saving my smiles for you.
You're the one that I belong to.
Hold me and never let me go.
I'll be the embrace that keeps you warm.
For me you're the sun that breaks the storm.
I'll be alright and i'll sleep sound.
As long as you keep me.
Just the scent of you makes me better.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.