Tuesday, 18 November 2014

IF YOU RUN, I WANNA RUN WITH YOU


You are the wind in my sail
You are the spring in my step
You make me laugh you make me cry
I’m feeling so much better 
cause you make me forget my problems
So tell me when you run, I wanna run with you
Where you hide, I wanna come to you
Where you go, I wanna there too
Even if you fall I will go down with you 

I will be the one who comes to rescue you
Tell me where you go cause I wanna be there too

With you
 
You set the world on fire
but the flames are getting higher
the flames are getting brighter

So I stand beneath the waterfall 
  but I don’t feel the heat at all 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.