Wednesday, 8 January 2014

I HATE BEING CONFUSED

I'm just not feeling myself anymore. I'm tired of being dependent on my boyfriend when I have no one else to talk to. I don't have a job to keep myself busy aside from my work. I don't have one fucking close friend other than my boyfriend to hang with. I used to be able to make plenty of friends easily. I want to make friends, but I seem to only attract guy friends but I don't want to make my boyfriend jealous. I want a girl friend, not an acquaintance. Unfortunately, it's easier for me to make guy friends.

I want to give my boyfriend space even when we don't see each other for 1 day. Somehow we always end up texting and I always want to talk to him. I can't "act" busy because I have nothing to really be busy with. I don't want to go out into the community and join a boring club or whatever. They're all boring to me. I have a great relationship, but I'm constantly worrying about trying to be the best girlfriend I can be and setting my own personal problems aside. 


I just don't feel happy with myself and I don't want it affecting my great relationship. I don't know how to talk to my boyfriend about ALL of this without seeming clingy (I'm not normally clingy like right now). He gives me attention all the time and I'm happy about that, but I want to be missed by him more. It seems like I'm always missing him no matter if it's a few hours apart, but we see each other so often that HIM missing ME isn't an option. I want him to want me like he wanted me in the beginning of the relationship. 

Ugh. Sorry for long rant. I hate expecting so much of myself and giving happiness to others, other than myself. I'm thinking about taking a few days away from each other by being less chatty and not being physically around him. I just don't want it to hurt either of us. I expect to accomplish this without any problems, but I know I wouldn't be able to deal without him for a few days. And to bring this up to him out of the blue will have him worry that there might be something wrong with him or our relationship. Blah. I hate being confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.