What I really feel about you MFMS, you can make a bad day instantly better.
You make me laugh even when I feel
like crap all day.
You bring out a smile in me no one else can.
Your face
lights up the room. Your voice makes me want to just listen, for hours.
Your
eyes electrify me. The way you make face, tease me, is the cutest action
ever.
Your maturity, lead me when i'm lost.
The way you laugh, the way you make jokes.
The way you care,
and the way you show me that you care.
I love every single thing about you.
Every single thing.
I love everything that we've been through.
I just want to tell you what I really feel about you,
not that i'm asking much from you,
Love me. Just love me. Just be there for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.