Thursday, 21 November 2013

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M BABBLING ABOUT

I do love your smile, you laughs, your texts, your calls, the way you wink at me, 
the way you talk to me, the way you walk & just being with you. 
 All those sweet things you said running through my head. They keep me up all night.

I'm proud to have you babe. I did. I'm weak for love. 
If only I could just actually be with you right now. 
You are hot, cute, kind & etc. I don't know what I'm babbling about. Geez.

I'm sorry if I annoy you and probably sometimes tick you off. 
But I promise you for as long as you search,
you will never find someone who cares for you and loves you the way I do.

I wanna marry the shit out of you and love the fuck outta you. 
Then we'll have attractive fucking children.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.