Tuesday, 17 September 2013

I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE




I doesn't care if you're broke. 
I doesn't mind that you don't make a lot of money because the money isn't why im with you. 
I know you work hard, I knows you try, and that's all I can ever ask of you. 
You shouldn't feel embarassed that you don't make that much, 
it's not like im going to leave you and go find a guy who does make a lot of money. 
im here to support you if you need anything. 

Don't worry about me, i'll work and makes my own money. 
I ain't the type of girl who makes the guy pay for everything 
and don't ever hesitate to ask me if you need anything. 
So what if you can't afford fancy things, I can live without them. 
Most things are expensive for no reason anyways. 
I appreciates what you do get for me because it's the thought that counts 
and the fact that you give anything to me that makes it so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.