Thursday, 4 July 2013

HE IS SWEET AND CHARMING

It is not what I feel for him, it is what I don't feel for anyone but him. 
Someone asked me what I saw in him and my answer was "nothing". 
How I wish I can tell them everything that I love about him. But I won't let them see what I see.

You're special. 



For the past few months, I have looked upon someone that is very inspirational and charismatic. 
He even made me alarmed to think about my future.
 
I have realised something: he is charismatic in a manipulative way. He is sweet and charming.
He talked me into things and stirred my vulnerable psyche easily. 
There was a conversation that occurred which made me snap back to reality:
The part where he put words into my mouth.
The part where he said he needs me in his life.
Tut-tut, you made me really unimpressed.

He always be a part of me, I'm part of him indefinitely. He can't escape from me.  
We will always linger on, time can't erase a feeling this strong.  
No way he never gonna shake me... 'cause he will always be mine.
 
Can't find a mirror to see what I see in him. But I will follow him until he see it.
I know I can't help but love everything he do. I'll be there when he don’t know what he should do.
If his heart breaks I'll be there to fix it. That's my promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.