I already found someone who is not afraid to admit he miss me.
He knows I'm not perfect, but treats me as if I am.
He gives his heart completely. He says "I
love you" and means it.
He wouldn't mind waking up with me in
the morning, seeing my wrinkles and gray hair.
From the day that he said
"I love you", I knew it was true.
Until this moment, I'm still in
love with you.
He's the single most important
person in my life.
One thing I’ve come to realize is love isn’t always
happiness.
There are tears, anger, confusion, fears, but at the same time there
are smiles, laughter, joy, and understanding.
All of those things can happen. That’s why love is such an
emotional thing.
We can feel so many different emotions at the same time.
That`s why it’s so overwhelming.
But I know one thing, I would not take back
any single thing.
Everything that has happened between us happened for some
reason,
us being strong and making it through this, it only shows that our love is strong enough to last a lifetime.
us being strong and making it through this, it only shows that our love is strong enough to last a lifetime.
And no relationship is perfect, ever.
There are some ways we have to bend, to compromise, to give something in order
to gain something greater.
But the love we have for each other is bigger than
those small differences, and that’s the key.
It’s like a big pie chart, and the
love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece.
Love can make up for a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.