Every time I go to the bookstore, my heart dies a
little more.
Being in a bookstore is like being in heaven.
Being in a bookstore is like being in heaven.
You know when you just have one of those days, where you just feel a little bit..'meh'?
Yeah, I had one of those today.
I decided to have a 'book day' where I would bring the books I were currently reading and go somewhere far away and read.
I know how incredibly boring and pointless some people might think that would be but I find these things kind of fun and peaceful.
I love books! I'm currently reading 'The Dark Soul' by Paula Morris.
Yeah, I had one of those today.
I decided to have a 'book day' where I would bring the books I were currently reading and go somewhere far away and read.
I know how incredibly boring and pointless some people might think that would be but I find these things kind of fun and peaceful.
I love books! I'm currently reading 'The Dark Soul' by Paula Morris.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.