Dear Distance,
Thank you. Thank you for bringing me to him, the one who
makes my life mean something.
Thank you for keeping things right, thank you for
those new experiences we took.
Thank you for bridging the gap between two
hearts, two hearts that were meant to beat as one.
Thank you for making me
realize how perfectly we fit by keeping us apart.
But wait, don’t pat yourself on the back, not yet. I also
want to say I hate you.
I hate you for keeping us so far from each other.
I
hate that I can’t feel his breath against my cheek when I want too.
I hate how
I have to rely on charges, phones and internet connection to keep in touch. I
hate you.
So as much as I love you for making this possible,
and as
much as I love you for making us closer, I hate you.
When we can reunite and
come together, it is then that I will thank you again,
I will remember how much
I love you.
Until then, Distance

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.